Thursday, November 20, 2008

YAY!

Last time I wrote I reported two bad things... I needed a root canal and the dryer broke.  Well, the good news is that Aaron fixed the dryer & it was only $16!!  I also ended up not needing a root canal because when I went in to the specialist he tested my teeth to see if they were alive & they were, so no root canal!  The appointment cost $100 and I expect the insurance to cover 60-100% of that, so, at most, it will cost me $40 (much better than 40% of $750)!  I guess we won't have to use the emergency fund after all.  YAY! 

On other fronts, I passed my tax class & have an interview tonight for a job.  I'm also still studying for my Financial Counseling certification, but I don't know when I'm going to plan to take the exam.  I did find out I can take the exam for free (the Army has soooo many benefits!).  

That is all...

1 comment:

Stick said...

Hooray live teeth... also hooray Army benefits.