Well, so tell me about your use of operators, etc. I assumed that many of my readers didn't know them, but now that I think about it, I'm sure the opposite is true. So tell me about which ones you use, which ones you think are pointless, how you found out about them, etc...
Dressing
-
Thanksgiving elicits a lot of food memories for most people. Along with
the traditional dishes, my family Thanksgiving meals usually involved a few
specia...
2 comments:
Honestly, the advanced search interface takes too much time to use versus all the functionality of operators in the regular bar....
http://www.hackersforcharity.org/ghdb/
Well, so tell me about your use of operators, etc. I assumed that many of my readers didn't know them, but now that I think about it, I'm sure the opposite is true. So tell me about which ones you use, which ones you think are pointless, how you found out about them, etc...
Post a Comment